Welcome to the Changhyun Filipino Catholic Community blogsite !!!

Welcome to Korea Fr. Cedric Alimbuyong

Welcome to Korea Fr. Cedric Alimbuyong
Fr. Cedric replaces Fr. Dong Marcaida. Have a happy, fruitful and blessed days with us all!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Return From the Gates of Hell (10th of a Series)

Colombia, South America Interview of Dr. Gloria Polo by Radio Maria

And he could keep up with all of them. Besides, he was a smoker and a drinker. Those vices made him feel proud because he thought them virtues, not vices. I started to see how my mom would cover her face in tears when my dad started talking about other women. I became full of anger and resentment. That resentment led me to my spiritual death. I saw with terrible anger how my dad humiliated my mom in front of everyone. I rebelled and I told my mom I would never be like her. ? That’s why we women are worthless, because of women like you, with no dignity and no pride who let men trample all over them!? And when I grew up, I told my dad? Mind you, I’ll never, ever, let a man humiliate mle in the same way you humiliate my mom. If a man is ever unfaithful to me, I’ll repay him!? He hit me and challenged me? Don’t even think about it!? My dad was very chauvinistic. I told him even if you hit me or kill me, if I ever get married and my husband is unfaithful to I will pay him back so men will understand how women suffer when men trample over them.? So, full of that resentment and anger, once I had made enough money I started telling my mom she should separate from my dad despite the fact that I really loved my dad. ? You shouldn’t put up with a man like that! Be dignified; make him see your worth!? Can you imagine? I was trying to make my own parents divorce! And mom would tell me? No, honey, of course I hurt, but I’ve sacrificed myself because I have seven children and because, at the end of the day, your dad is a good father and I couldn’t possibly leave and take your father away from you. Besides, if I leave him, who is going to pray for his salvation? I’m the only one who can pray so he will be saved, because the hurt and suffering he causes me, I raise to unite to the pain of Christ on the Cross. Every day I tell the Lord, This pain is nothing compared to your Cross, so please save my husband and children!? I didn’t understand that. My anger swelled and changed my life. I became a rebel and started promulgating my desire to defend women. I began defending abortion, cohabitation, and divorce, speaking out in favor of an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth?. I was never unfaithful but I harmed many people with my advice. When we came to the fifth commandment, the Lord showed me I was a horrible assassin and that I had committed the worst and most abominable in front of his eyes: an abortion. Money empowered me to pay for several abortions because I claimed women had a right to choose when they wanted to become pregnant or not. I saw in the book of life and
….To be continued

No comments:

Onfino Open Event Promo Winners

Onfino Open Event Promo Winners
Nobody's a Loser Only at Onfino! So keep visiting www.onfino.com (pls. click image)

Happy 2nd Anniversary Guri Filipino Catholic Community

Dongduchon Filipino Catholic Community

Chonmasan Community 6th Anniversary

Guri Filipino Catholic Community

First Year Anniversary, July 7, 2007