Welcome to the Changhyun Filipino Catholic Community blogsite !!!

Welcome to Korea Fr. Cedric Alimbuyong

Welcome to Korea Fr. Cedric Alimbuyong
Fr. Cedric replaces Fr. Dong Marcaida. Have a happy, fruitful and blessed days with us all!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

FOR THE ONE I LOVE

By: Ed J. Titular 022908
10:42pm
Chasan-ri, sk
Dedicated to DR. JOYCE BAGAYAN-TITULAR,MD
First time I saw you, just only yesterday,
Then enchanted moments came down so suddenly.
It all started in a brain storming that was not taken seriously,
Unexpectedly, I fall in love with you unknowingly,
Until I end up marrying you one day.

Weeks, months and even years had passed by
With that love so strong that we can’t deny
Many trials had come that almost ruined us
And many dreams had been built and
realized
Thanks to God for He never leaves us.

For those times that I make your heart toxic,
But, still you resuscitate it for me.
For those times when I’m your ‘GER’
patient,
But, still you give time to dissect me,
Sweet, I’m really sorry for the wrong prognosis I lived with.

Now that I’m far away again, I remember you always,
That time, when you first fix my necktie,
That time, when I saw you shining my shoes.
That time when you wake up early to prepare my breakfast,
Sweetheart……. how lucky I am to have you in my life.

Since the day I know you until the end of time,
I always shout to the whole world that you are really mine.
And that you and our three angels are the reason of my existence.
With you, all my life is absolutely complete and wonderful.
Sweetheart, on our 12th year wedding anniversary,
I love you more……………’till my last breath ends.

No comments:

Onfino Open Event Promo Winners

Onfino Open Event Promo Winners
Nobody's a Loser Only at Onfino! So keep visiting www.onfino.com (pls. click image)

Happy 2nd Anniversary Guri Filipino Catholic Community

Dongduchon Filipino Catholic Community

Chonmasan Community 6th Anniversary

Guri Filipino Catholic Community

First Year Anniversary, July 7, 2007