Welcome to the Changhyun Filipino Catholic Community blogsite !!!

Welcome to Korea Fr. Cedric Alimbuyong

Welcome to Korea Fr. Cedric Alimbuyong
Fr. Cedric replaces Fr. Dong Marcaida. Have a happy, fruitful and blessed days with us all!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Glimpse

By: Ed J. Titular (022708)
Chasan-ri, sk

As I stepped down to the walls of my imagination,
A vibrant sound touched my sensation.
Then, I realized that nothing has changed.
All is clear from the start until the end,
For, I’m just looking back to where I’ve been.

Just like daffodils in a snowy land,
Promises are just always been told.
All are floating freely and no one can uphold,
Time erases the tears of the sky to make birds fly,
Cry not………… your just passing by.

My memory ‘bout evolution always haunts me,
The fire that ignites out of the stone.
All are treasured and remembered by the advocates,
They are all longing for a peaceful way of living,
Alas!............. you’re just passing by?

No comments:

Onfino Open Event Promo Winners

Onfino Open Event Promo Winners
Nobody's a Loser Only at Onfino! So keep visiting www.onfino.com (pls. click image)

Happy 2nd Anniversary Guri Filipino Catholic Community

Dongduchon Filipino Catholic Community

Chonmasan Community 6th Anniversary

Guri Filipino Catholic Community

First Year Anniversary, July 7, 2007