Welcome to the Changhyun Filipino Catholic Community blogsite !!!

Welcome to Korea Fr. Cedric Alimbuyong

Welcome to Korea Fr. Cedric Alimbuyong
Fr. Cedric replaces Fr. Dong Marcaida. Have a happy, fruitful and blessed days with us all!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

IF I GO AWAY

(Para mi amigo Arvin T. Ramos)

If I go away will you still care for me?
Will you be still my best friend till the end?
For all the happy and bad times we shared,
And to the "big heart" you've shown to me,
..........you are incomparable!

Arvin is Arvin in many ways,
Those times when I was hungry, you gave me food to eat,
Those times when I needed money, you gave me more than I need,
Those times where I longed for my family, you comforted me,
Those times where I was had no shelter; you gave me your room,
How lucky am I to have you as a friend.

Arvin, is a friend who picked me up in times I'm down,
Someone who is happy if I'm happy too,
Someone who is always there if you need a helping hand,
Someone whose values and morality never ends in a word,
Someone who could stir you up if you're frozen,
Someone who is always there for me no matter

How I wish someday you will still be the same,
Someone who is willing to share what he has,
Someone who gives but never expects in return,
Today is your birthday and I've nothing more to wish,
For I know GOD is always on your side,
Happy birthday......... I love you brother.

By: Ed J. Titular
10:50pm; 03.28.07; Chasan-ri, South Korea

No comments:

Onfino Open Event Promo Winners

Onfino Open Event Promo Winners
Nobody's a Loser Only at Onfino! So keep visiting www.onfino.com (pls. click image)

Happy 2nd Anniversary Guri Filipino Catholic Community

Dongduchon Filipino Catholic Community

Chonmasan Community 6th Anniversary

Guri Filipino Catholic Community

First Year Anniversary, July 7, 2007