Welcome to the Changhyun Filipino Catholic Community blogsite !!!

Welcome to Korea Fr. Cedric Alimbuyong

Welcome to Korea Fr. Cedric Alimbuyong
Fr. Cedric replaces Fr. Dong Marcaida. Have a happy, fruitful and blessed days with us all!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Night I Saw You Crying

By: ed j. titular

Lying on the white sand all alone
thinking of you from nowhere
those laughs and those noise that you bring
makes me realized that now I am nothing.

It’s just only yesterday
when I know you someone
I dreamed to be with
someone who could make me smile
though I’m sad for your presence.
..create a rainbow in me.

Where are those touches that I used to be?
Those sweet caress that I’ve never been before with you,
all are incomparable and misleading maybe somehow,
someday time will annex our yesterday.

In a different sphere
I have you a moment of unforgiving...
maybe all has its own dimension
and that I was blind on that very momentum.

Maybe all that happened has its own reason
those times where uncontrolled emotion overflowin’
I’m very sorry for all those times……………
those time……especially the night
I saw you crying.

No comments:

Onfino Open Event Promo Winners

Onfino Open Event Promo Winners
Nobody's a Loser Only at Onfino! So keep visiting www.onfino.com (pls. click image)

Happy 2nd Anniversary Guri Filipino Catholic Community

Dongduchon Filipino Catholic Community

Chonmasan Community 6th Anniversary

Guri Filipino Catholic Community

First Year Anniversary, July 7, 2007