Welcome to the Changhyun Filipino Catholic Community blogsite !!!

Welcome to Korea Fr. Cedric Alimbuyong

Welcome to Korea Fr. Cedric Alimbuyong
Fr. Cedric replaces Fr. Dong Marcaida. Have a happy, fruitful and blessed days with us all!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

HIGHWAYS OF MY DREAM

By: ed j. titular

Flashing lights along the railway
the silence of the night seems so scary
nobody wants to stand for all the calm
like running water all has the way
Scream. everyone wants to be free
the night is over and nobody got his share.

Innocent as nobody shows care
fair must be to make you happy
smile, for there’s always a sunny day
the door is ajar and you have your way
erase those tears and have that love
for only love...can drive you away.

Seems everyone is hanging and floating
to be there I sjust reach out and be true
unsure about tomorrow is what you feel
the crazy world is now fading
And lightning over joys one’s emptiness
But, why I’m still alone after all these years?
For the reason of my existence still hold bars.

Now I realized that one must move on
Life is full of enchantments as long as I’m here
And that stormy clouds have their smiles
And together hand in hand we’ll cross it over
For far across there is an eternal flame
And that dark shadows find its way no more.

Breaking that rule is sometimes worth for
And knowing there must be always so dear
The way is endless and full of sentiments
Break not your heart till the end
For flowers blooms in every second
But being young and smooth means all around.

How I wish I could told stories where I begin
For scattered leaves fills me even I’m done
Next in line I’ll be on my way
And hopeless moments become so shy
Lifeless… and you’re just goodbye
And that mob becomes a bum gradually
Until I realized that I’m just dreaming...

No comments:

Onfino Open Event Promo Winners

Onfino Open Event Promo Winners
Nobody's a Loser Only at Onfino! So keep visiting www.onfino.com (pls. click image)

Happy 2nd Anniversary Guri Filipino Catholic Community

Dongduchon Filipino Catholic Community

Chonmasan Community 6th Anniversary

Guri Filipino Catholic Community

First Year Anniversary, July 7, 2007