Welcome to the Changhyun Filipino Catholic Community blogsite !!!

Welcome to Korea Fr. Cedric Alimbuyong

Welcome to Korea Fr. Cedric Alimbuyong
Fr. Cedric replaces Fr. Dong Marcaida. Have a happy, fruitful and blessed days with us all!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Poem by Zack

YOU -… 8 years of absence

Eight years, its already eight years of waiting,
I never knew you would still show up in my life's worthless being.
I’m already thirty two and I think I’ve been used to,
Not having you around, I think I survived after all I’ve been through.
I could still remember the last one hurts so much,
As if destiny couldn’t save her as if it is just as such,
But life has never been the same since she is gone,
I have to face this life, everyday no sight of dawn.
Since she was gone I’ve been smiling so seldom,
Even had a hard time eating my favorite food occasionally,
I’ve become aloof and only talk or chat a little,
My world has fallen apart... torn, crushed and brittle.
Now you came unexpectedly, I am quite in a surprise,
Never felt this happiness, I am starting to realize.
You gave me hope in this ever so lonely shattered world,
The sun begins to shine, I know its you I’ve got to hold.
I promise you I would treasure you like a gift from above,
Always make sure you’re always taken care of,
shower you with love.
I shall never let you go as I made mistakes in the past,
Even got to change my lifestyle just to ensure our relationship would last.
I love you so much, its true, I wont be shy,
Soon I can face the world, no more of those unanswered sigh.
I love you, my wisdom tooth, thank you for filling the gap,
Oh wisdom tooth thank you so much, soon I know,
I’ll be able to laugh again.I love you....

No comments:

Onfino Open Event Promo Winners

Onfino Open Event Promo Winners
Nobody's a Loser Only at Onfino! So keep visiting www.onfino.com (pls. click image)

Happy 2nd Anniversary Guri Filipino Catholic Community

Dongduchon Filipino Catholic Community

Chonmasan Community 6th Anniversary

Guri Filipino Catholic Community

First Year Anniversary, July 7, 2007