Welcome to the Changhyun Filipino Catholic Community blogsite !!!

Welcome to Korea Fr. Cedric Alimbuyong

Welcome to Korea Fr. Cedric Alimbuyong
Fr. Cedric replaces Fr. Dong Marcaida. Have a happy, fruitful and blessed days with us all!

Sunday, December 9, 2007

My Story

By: Stupid girl

As I try to look back at my life,
memories of hardships and sorrows embraces me once again...

I've lived my life here alone with no one to lean on
I thought I couldn't make it on my own
Sacrifices been made and lies been told
Secrets been kept not to unfold

Life's not been so easy and kind
Makes you overwhelmed and unbind
Leaving your heart broken
And your mind kept unspoken

I've loved but all I’ve given are not enough
'Coz loving and caring is quite tough
Loving should not blindly believing
For heaven sent it truly unpretending

Been cheated and didn't complain
Deep pain and tear drops fall like rain
My world's been torn and apart
Wishing every misery has its ending part

My soul's been to hell and back again
Was tired of life's inescapable den
Took some wrong turns and faith was tested
But courage's been busted and wasted

I've lost and missed half of my life I know
Gave one more shot no matter how it goes
For each day is a constant battle
Filled with hopes and dreams uncontrolled

... all of these I wouldn't have made it through
if there hadn't been God, my true best friend.

No comments:

Onfino Open Event Promo Winners

Onfino Open Event Promo Winners
Nobody's a Loser Only at Onfino! So keep visiting www.onfino.com (pls. click image)

Happy 2nd Anniversary Guri Filipino Catholic Community

Dongduchon Filipino Catholic Community

Chonmasan Community 6th Anniversary

Guri Filipino Catholic Community

First Year Anniversary, July 7, 2007