Welcome to the Changhyun Filipino Catholic Community blogsite !!!

Welcome to Korea Fr. Cedric Alimbuyong

Welcome to Korea Fr. Cedric Alimbuyong
Fr. Cedric replaces Fr. Dong Marcaida. Have a happy, fruitful and blessed days with us all!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

TWILIGHT

By: Ed J. Titular
052508, Chasan-ri, SK

It’s a time where lizards go down
To kiss the ground and give thanks
A time for a chick to hide
On the wings of their mother for comfort
A time for petals to close
To bloom again for the next day
And a time for us to praise God
For the blessings we got at the end of day.

Twilight reminds me of my younger days
A time where I’m still walking
On my way back home
Passing on a stony road
Without even slipper to wear
And thinking my work is still waiting
In a place where cricket noise
Is the only music I hear?

Twilight a time where I still cut banana leaves
And bring it to market in exchange of fish
'Though I’m shy, but I need to do it
Or else my meal with be toppings of water and salt
Those were my twilight days, always full of tears
But, still I said that life is great
And GOD never sleeps until the next twilight comes.

Twilight always reminds me of my life
Almost at twilight time where I received all my rewards
At this time where I always said that GOD is amazing
Time where I must past all life's difficulties and hardships
A moment that push me to win all life's battle
A time where I think how could I share my blessings to others?
Twilight the moment of my life for another dimension
As twilight ends, I was carried by irresistible strength
....to face another dawn and sunshine that life could bring.

No comments:

Onfino Open Event Promo Winners

Onfino Open Event Promo Winners
Nobody's a Loser Only at Onfino! So keep visiting www.onfino.com (pls. click image)

Happy 2nd Anniversary Guri Filipino Catholic Community

Dongduchon Filipino Catholic Community

Chonmasan Community 6th Anniversary

Guri Filipino Catholic Community

First Year Anniversary, July 7, 2007